Re: [Getfem-users] How to impose the normal derivative to zero on a mode

From: sébastien janas
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] How to impose the normal derivative to zero on a model ?
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 22:27:14 +0200

Dear Yves,

When we prescribe a zero neumann condition, we impose that the product
between the unknown and the normal vector is equal to zero, is it equal
to assume that the product bewteen the GRADIENT of the unknown and the
normal vector is equal to zero ?

In other words, you advise me to do

n x U = 0

and I want to do