ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30th anniversary t-shirt

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30th anniversary t-shirt
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:02:11 +0200

1. A new t-shirt, great idea!
2. Just one second after seeing it, this came to my mind
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Laughing_Cow

3. The legal notice: I prefer the curved one
4. What about putting this in the back and in the front a small
meditating Gnu with the laptop?
http://www.gnu.org/graphics/gnulaptop.png

A black & white version would be great, and by the way I would prefer
black on white

By the way, I would not mind to buy a sweatshirt with zipper. I have now
> 40 Free Software/GNU t-shirts. It would make more sense for me to buy
a sweatshirt and combine it with the t-shirts :-)

Cheers,
Juan
--
Juan A. Añel