ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fw: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOS

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fw: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOSDEM 2014
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:21:31 +0200

Hi Alex!

Alex Sassmannshausen <address@hidden> skribis:

> It seems FOSDEM worry that our talks might not be technical enough

Looks like there’s a misunderstanding.  I would let them know that we
are well aware that FOSDEM is a technical conference, that GNU hackers
who would speak at the devroom know that very well, that our previous
devroom was technical, etc.

> Personally I think the following might be a good start:
> - Guix & packaging (relevance to the GNU project as a whole and a
>   hacking / packaging session).

I’m in for giving such a talk.

You might want to get in touch personally with people from the other
projects you mention, asking them for a quick reply.

Thanks for taking care of that!

Ludo’.