ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fw: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOS

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fw: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOSDEM 2014
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:44:02 -0400

Chris Webber and I (as MediaGoblin maintainers) would like to address freedom on the web including the unique technical and social engineering challenges involved in building freedom-respecting web services.
Cheers
Deb

On 2013-09-16 at 14:21, Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> I’m in for giving such a talk.

I'm available to talk about epsilon, if needed; the subject is technical
and development-oriented.

What about the Guile-Emacs integration?  You mentioned Emacsy which is
very nice, but there is also some branch around where the Elisp
interpreter in Emacs is replaced with Guile.

I'm Cc'ing BT Templeton, who I think is working on that.  (Hello BT;
this is about possibly organizing a GNU devroom talk, at the next
FOSDEM.  Would you like to participate?)

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net