ghm-discuss

GHM 2020: Swiss edition

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: GHM 2020: Swiss edition
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:32:39 +0100

Dear fellow GNUs,

Given that there seems to be some consensus that we want to have more
GNU Hacker Meetings, I'm offering to organize a meeting  January 10-12
at Mont Soleil in Switzerland. The plan is to do this on a weekend in a
period where the GNU Taler hackers are having their mountain retreat,
which makes organizing this very easy and already puts a few GNUs on site.

Capacity is limited (~20 people), but given the timing I _suspect_ that
would allow anyone who wants to come to attend.  Cost is VERY low for
Switzerland, including food I venture 40 EUR/day will be more than enough.

I've already posted a description of the venue at
https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2020/.

Please let me know if you would be interested and (likely) able to
attend, and if so, if you're willing to give a talk. Once I have some
critical mass of attendees/speakers, I'll make it official and link to
it from the GHM index.

Happy hacking!

Christian