ghm-discuss

Re: GHM 2020: Swiss edition

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: GHM 2020: Swiss edition
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:35:09 +0100

    Given that there seems to be some consensus that we want to have more
    GNU Hacker Meetings, I'm offering to organize a meeting  January 10-12
    at Mont Soleil in Switzerland. The plan is to do this on a weekend in a
    period where the GNU Taler hackers are having their mountain retreat,
    which makes organizing this very easy and already puts a few GNUs on site.

    Capacity is limited (~20 people), but given the timing I _suspect_ that
    would allow anyone who wants to come to attend.  Cost is VERY low for
    Switzerland, including food I venture 40 EUR/day will be more than enough.

    I've already posted a description of the venue at
    https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2020/.

    Please let me know if you would be interested and (likely) able to
    attend, and if so, if you're willing to give a talk. Once I have some
    critical mass of attendees/speakers, I'll make it official and link to
    it from the GHM index.

Very nice :)

I'm in!
Would like to talk about poke there.

BTW, Tim is organizing the estival GHM 2020 in Germany, and I'm
organizing a mini-GHM in Brussels before FOSDEM, so we probably want to
turn ghm/2020/index.html into a proper index, linking to
ghm/2020/mont-soleil.html, ghm/2020/hamburg.html and so on...