RE: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs as root filesystem

From: Christopher Hawkins
Subject: RE: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs as root filesystem
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:47:15 -0500

I use PXE and grab it over the network... No local disk at all. Which leads
me to a question for the gluster team: One thing I was hoping to implement
was local caching, where I can take say a 20 MB ramdisk and have it solely
for caching glusterfs reads. I've heard some chatter about this on the list,
but is that something you are planning for a certain release?

Chris