[Gluster-devel] Re: NFS reexport status

From: Sam Wouters
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: NFS reexport status
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 14:37:12 +0200

Hi,

do you have any update about this?

I'm trying to reexport a glusterfs mount with nfs using glusterfs 1.3.12,
using nfs-kernel.
I can list and read files perfectly through the nfs share, however when trying
to write I get a "nfsd: write err=-1" in my nfs debug. Tracing the process, I
see the file being written but after fh_verify ?by nfs, the file gets emptied.
This happens with a basic storage brick as well as when using afr.

It doesn't seem to be a fuse problem, because exporting an sshfs fuse mount
works perfectly.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Sam