[Gluster-devel] RAID controllers on OpenSolaris

From: Daniel van Ham Colchete
Subject: [Gluster-devel] RAID controllers on OpenSolaris
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:59:35 -0200

People,

as I'm starting to prepare myself here for my tests I just found out that OpenSolaris doesn`t seem to support the 3ware controller. What pretty much excludes the OpenSolaris option for me unfortunately.

What are your experiences with OpenSolaris? What controller do you use? Does any of you were able to run the 3ware controllers with it? I didn't test it yet but I read it isn't supported.

Best,
Daniel Colchete