[Gluster-devel] data sync problem with 2.0rc2 and rc4

From: Ben Mok
Subject: [Gluster-devel] data sync problem with 2.0rc2 and rc4
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:47:11 +0800

Hi All,

I am using 2.0rc1 with distributed + replicated, following by http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Mixing_DHT_and_AFR , all data can be synchronized by “ls –R” after down server node is up. That’s cool, no need to run self-heal script !! But I tested 2.0rc2 and rc4, data can’t be sync and some files can’t be listed in client side after all server nodes are up. I am using the same config files for testing all versions, do I need to change something for rc2 and rc4?

Thank you so much !

Ben