Re: [Gluster-devel] replicate background threads

From: Ian Latter
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] replicate background threads
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:17:14 +1000

Thanks for the info Pranith;

<pranithk> the option to increase the max num of background
self-heals
is cluster.background-self-heal-count. Default value of
which is 16. I
assume you know what you are doing to the performance of the
system by
increasing this number.

I didn't know this.  Is there a queue length for what
is yet to be handled by the background self heal
count?  If so, can it also be adjusted?