Re: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs problem

From: Hasse Hagen Johansen
Subject: Re: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs problem
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:27:07 +0200

    Rob> Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:
    >> I have just checked out from CVS today from head and get this?

    Rob>   If you've built Gnash before, you may have a copy of the
    Rob> old libgnashplugin.so sitting around. I recently changed this
    Rob> to install in ones home directory, but it used to install in
    Rob> the system firefox plugins directory, which get loaded
    Rob> first. So I'd make sure there is only one copy installed.

Ok. Now I have checked that, but I only have it in my users plugin-dir
and the gnas/plugin/.libs/ where gnash is the directory i checked out

This is the command I used to check out of cvs:
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gnash co -r HEAD
gnash
(I don't beleive i needed to specify head...it was actually because I
earlier today just did a checkout ithout specifying it and I couldn't
compile that)

Regards
Hasse