Re: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs problem

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs problem
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:30:37 -0600

Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:

> I have just checked out from CVS today from head and get this?

  If you've built Gnash before, you may have a copy of the old
libgnashplugin.so sitting around. I recently changed this to install in
ones home directory, but it used to install in the system firefox
plugins directory, which get loaded first. So I'd make sure there is
only one copy installed.

        - rob -