Re: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs problem

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] undefined symbol: NPNFuncs problem
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:55:00 -0600

Hasse Hagen Johansen wrote:

> I get this after successfully compiling gnash on ubuntu breezy
> LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
> /home/hhj/.mozilla/plugins/libgnashplugin.so
> [/home/hhj/.mozilla/plugins/libgnashplugin.so: undefined symbol: NPNFuncs]
> Anyone know how I can solve this? Could it be that it cannot find some

  To the best of my knowledge this was fixed a few days ago in CVS. My
daily development machine is an Ubuntu Breezy box (32bit), so I'd be
surprised to here it's broken there. Basically sometimes the mozilla-sdk
library wasn't found by the dynamic linker, so I changed it and it's all
compiled into a single file now.

        - rob -