[Gnash] Re: Can't build.

From: Gian Paolo Mureddu
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Can't build.
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:19:08 -0500

On 5/15/06, Gian Paolo Mureddu <address@hidden> wrote:
When trying to build the latest code from CVS, I get this error... I build with configure options: ./configure --enable-mp3 (for experimental purposes) --enable-ghelp

The error is included in the attached .txt.gz file.

Apparently the configure script skips the /usr/lib64 directory leaving out glibconfig.h and gdkconfig.h (and god knows which other) files. I wouldn't know to hack configure to look and properly decide in which directory expect to find glibconfig.h and gdkconig.h, what can be done? apparently this is not being picked up due to lack of pkg-config, and since Fedora Core is multilib it needs to pick up the right file, either under /usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include or /usr/lib/glib- 2.0/include.

What flag can I set so the right path is picked up?

TIA!

Some more information. While looking at config.log, I noticed that the GLIB_CFLAGS line read:

-I/usr/include/glib- 2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include. Now on my system I only have the glib2.0-devel package for x86_64, so glibconfig.h is under /usr/lib*64*/glib-2.0/include, I'll try setting up the CFLAGS with the right path while running configure to see if the right path is picked up.