Re: [Gnash] Can't build.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Can't build.
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:48:10 -0600

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> Apparently the configure script skips the /usr/lib64 directory leaving out
> glibconfig.h and gdkconfig.h (and god knows which other) files. I wouldn't
> know to hack configure to look and properly decide in which directory

  Actually it does look for the config file in /usr/lib64, but as I
don't have a AMD64 system here, I can't test this. I just checked in a
minor change in the order of directories configure looks in. If it
doesn't work run configure with "sh -x ./configure" and send me the
output. In that debug log you can see as configure checks all the
directories for the config files in addition to the regular development
headers.

        - rob -