Re: [Gnash] Can't build.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Can't build.
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:00:35 -0600

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> compatibility) it should be using /usr/lib64/libGL.so... I don't understand
> why is this happening, though. Anyone else on a multilib 32 & 64-bit system
> with such a problem?

  This problem started with FC5. On FC4 systems it's unnecessary to look
for the config files as an extra step. Anyway, I just changed how the
config file is looked for, and it should work on an a86_64 FC5 system
now. I also added the /usr/lib64/opengl/xorg-x11 path to the lookup
list. Anyway, I just checked this in, it should work better now.

        - rob -