[Gnash] gnash projector and screensaver

From: correasilva
Subject: [Gnash] gnash projector and screensaver
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 11:42:43 +0000

Do someone know how can we create swf linux-executable projectors based on
Gnash,
like those Macromedia Flash generates?  - The w32 and MacOS versions seems to
have
the .swf file binded after the player, which seeks itself in the player the FWS
signature used to exist in .swf files, and play what is stored after that, afaik

As well, how can i use Gnash as screensaver (from xscreensaver or ubuntu gnome
screensaver (i think it's a xscreensaver fork?)), in a simple step-by-step way
for
newbies?   - Miriam Ruiz quoted to me a Rob Savoye post saying how can we do
this,
but the information looked confusing: -j and -k for window size when
screensavers
works as fullscreen?

A Gnash bug: it's missing a default proportional scalling when we resize the
window, the inner content gets distorted in the aspect ratio, what doens't
happen on
Macromedia Flash Player...

thanks and regards
Paulo