[Gnash] Compilation ok, but no flash on firefox

From: Jaime sanchez
Subject: [Gnash] Compilation ok, but no flash on firefox
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:23:57 +0200

Hi list,

I have ubuntu jaunty and kde4. I download gnash and installed it:

./autogen.sh
./configure --enable-gui=kde4 --enable-renderer=agg --enable-media=gst
sudo make -j2
sudo make install
sudo make install-plugins

There are no errors at compiling, but when all is finished, there is no icon of gnash at sart menu, firefox is not playing flash, there is not flash plugin.

I tried to play some *.swf stuff from /gnash-0.8.5/testsuite with gnash command and it seems ok, i see photos , lines...

So i think gnash is installed, but not well linked with kde4 and firefox ¿? any help?

regards
Jaime