Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:22:01 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 26.05.2009, 19:13 +0200 schrieb wast_eye#inode.at:
> Hi list,
> i am trying to load an image into a standalone swf on a gentoo box.
> Unfortunately the image in the movieclip looks like an Y-stretched
> pixel-line.
>

> The gnash output tells me that loading an image-file is nor implemented yet:

It tells you that background loading of an image-file isn't implemented
yet. Loading images has been possible for years.

If Gnash behaves differently from the Adobe player, please file a bug
report at savannah.gnu.org and attach the image and the SWF in question.
MovieClipLoader does have bugs to do with event timing (which can also
affect the dimensions of the MovieClip), but without your SWF I can't
guess what's wrong.

bwy

--
Free Flash, use Gnash