Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 08:03:16 +0200

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 06:49:49PM +0200, wast_eye#inode.at wrote:
> strk schrieb:
> >><as>
> >>this.createEmptyMovieClip("img_container", 2);
> >>
> >>/* i tried with local img-path AND a whitelisted HTTP path */
> >>loadMovie("http://mp4000/MUSIC/gnash/_gnashtest.jpg";, img_container);
> >>_root.img_container._x = 10;
> >>_root.img_container._y = 10;
> >></as>
> >>

> >8581:1] 12:12:36 ERROR: CURL: Couldn't resolve host name
> >
> >Run gnash with the -v switch
> >
> of course i have a valid entry in my /etc/hosts
> i can see the image in the correct size but the content of the image
> does not look as it should.
> now i have attached the image and a screenshot of the gnash rendering.
> the image has the correct size but it looks like a Y-stretched very
> upper pixel-line.
> (same result on both of my gentoo boxes)

I've taken a look at your snapshot and it indeed looks wrong.
The snap_stripes.jpg loaded by my version of gnash works fine though,
for both gtk and sdl, using the AGG renderer.

Which renderer are you using ?

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!