[Gnash] Creating Visual Studio project files for Gnash

From: Erick Mendez
Subject: [Gnash] Creating Visual Studio project files for Gnash
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:31:50 +0200

Well, as it turns out I might have a bit of spare time over the weekend and I thought I might try to create Gnash Visual Studio project files. While hunting for Makefiles I realized that version 0.8.5 has around 50 Makefiles.am scattered around.

My question to you guys is:
What are the strictly essential Makefiles that need to be compiled in order to build gnash (and in what order)?

What I aim as a first step is to just create an application similar to the precompiled gtk-gnash.exe that plays a file and thats it.

Additionally I have been getting external dependencies (such as boost and cairo) and I would like to know if there is some sort of list somewhere that can guide me?

If I succeed I will naturally provide the project files to you guys, maybe somebody can make use of them.

        Erick