gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] G3DRenderer.h

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] G3DRenderer.h
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:36:28 +0100

On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 10:43  Uhr, Brent Gulanowski wrote:
I am excited and pleased to see this interface, since to me, this is where everything must start, because all other components and classes must acknowledge it and speak to it.

My question about G3DGeometry is answered. The geometry classes will stay in the scene graph, and access the renderer through the drawing commands. Will you have geometry classes that work in parallel with the interface groups (polygons, points, curves, quadrics, blobby, subdivision, patches, producedural)?

Yes, there will be such classes. BTW it is the renderer action which accesses the data (geometry, shaders, ... ), not the other way around!

Small edits required, as follows.

typos:
- (void)worlBegin;  // should be worldBegin?
// RtVoid RiWorldBegin(void);

- (void)worlEnd;  // should be worldEnd?
// RtVoid RiWorldEnd(void);

thanks!

-Phil
--