gnuastro-devel

[task #15799] Add the autocomplete feature to gnuastro

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15799] Add the autocomplete feature to gnuastro
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 12:34:45 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #33, task #15799 (project gnuastro):

Due to bug #60618, in Commit 4c01082f8
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=4c01082f8>, I added
notices above the relevant parts of the documentation. In the notices, we
highlight that TAB completion is still under development and not yet complete.
I also cite this task for interested people to see the progress on this.

Just for the record, as mentioned in the commit message, TAB completion is
currently only available for these programs:

* Arithmetic
* BuildProgram
* ConvertType
* Convolve
* CosmicCalculator
* Crop
* Fits
* Table

We'll continue with the rest once we find a solution to bug #60618.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15799>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/