gnuastro-devel

[task #16073] --copykeys of Fits program takes keyword names also

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #16073] --copykeys of Fits program takes keyword names also
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 20:44:11 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #16073 (project gnuastro):

        Percent Complete:                     60% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #9:

Thanks a lot Jash, the code has become much better, allowing me to dig into
the details. You can see my commit, with a full description of the changes I
made in the commit message:
https://codeberg.org/gnuastro/gnuastro/commit/e33704e43f0

Please read the commit message carefully and compare all the points mentioned
there with the changes in the code. The first and second ones in particular
are very important points (in software engineering in general, not just in
Gnuastro), so it helps a lot to study them carefully to avoid these pitfalls
in the future and be a more powerful developer ;-).

Please build this version of Gnuastro (after pulling that development branch)
and try out the '--copykeys' option (both old/new features in complex
situations) to see if I have introduced any bugs or not. Also, let me know
when the copyright paperwork is complete so I merge it into the 'master'
branch.

Otherwise this task is complete (I am just waiting for the copyright
paperwork), so I have marked it as 100% complete, but not yet closed.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16073>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/