[gnugo-devel] New tests

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] New tests
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 06:58:34 -0700

I added my nine stone tests to the CVS yesterday. If you run
cvs update use the -d option to get the subdirectory containing
the new games.

I also added a new test in nngs3:1140. This is worth looking
at. At move 102 of gnugo-3.3.9-joshj-200210181607.sgf, both
players have made mistakes in the upper left hand corner but
GNU Go has a clearly won position. There is a semeai which
GNU cannot win if it tenukis. So GNU must make two eyes
after which B is simply dead. Inge and I watched in horror
as GNU made a small move somewhere else on the board.

But the semeai module is not involved in the mistake.

I usually do not update test results when new tests are added
but this time I did.

Dan