Re: [gnugo-devel] How to use GnuGo non-locally?

From: Andrew Derrick Balsa
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] How to use GnuGo non-locally?
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:01:58 +0000

Hi,

I have made some attempts at setting up GnuGo 3.2 on an Apache Web server.
There is a script that should allow you to do that; however it seems it has
not been updated for some time and did not work for me.

If you are interested in updating the perl script, I am willing to work on
that. I already have the GIFs and have worked on it a little.

I found it was the easiest way to setup a Gnu Go server; any client with a Web
browser that displays GIFs can then be used to play against Gnu Go.

Andrew

--
Andrew D. Balsa
address@hidden