Re: [gnugo-devel] How to build debugboard? / view.pike

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] How to build debugboard? / view.pike
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:09:22 -0800

> 4. To run it you need to be in the regression directory and do
> "./view.pike strategy:44" to view test case strategy:44. If you want
> to view a position in an sgf file which is not a testcase, do e.g.
> "./view.pike games/strategy11.sgf:79".

On one computer, view.pike crashes, for example the following
commands cause segmentation faults:

./view.pike games/strategy11.sgf:79
view.pike games/cgf2004/aya.sgf:114

This is with Pike v7.4 release 20.

The first command causes no crash on another computer. I do
not know if I am running the same Pike on both machines.

I get a core file but have no idea what to do with it since
I don't think gdb recognizes pike.

Dan