RE: [gnugo-devel] Bug: gnugo 3.6-pre2 (seed 551253403)

From: Portela Fernando
Subject: RE: [gnugo-devel] Bug: gnugo 3.6-pre2 (seed 551253403)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 15:01:25 +0200

Hello,

>> --enable-experimental-owl-ext

I would strongly recommend against using that old and messy code
of mine. If I'm not mistaken, it hasn't been properly maintained
in years, and is very likely to be the source of the crashes you're
witnessing. I was about to send a patch in order to remove it
altogether, but it seems that Arend has (had?) some hopes to bridge
it with his work on dragon cuts. In the meantime, you should better
leave it disabled.

-- nando