Re: [gnugo-devel] strength against Many Faces

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] strength against Many Faces
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 04:22:17 -0800

> Is there any particular way I should choose the games I
> send? Largest wins/losses? Closest to even? How many
> do you want to see? There are so very many game files
> building up.

I would guess that just choosing a few games at
random would be good. We've seen a lot of GNU/MF
games and it would be interesting to see how things
have changed. Probably there is tuning material in
any given game. Games where GNU Go loses have more
tuning material, games where GNU Go wins might be
interesting to see since in the past GNU Go has
been consistently the underdog.

Dan