Re: [gnugo-devel] multi-board branch

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] multi-board branch
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 22:45:39 +0300

I wrote:
> > I have created a new CVS branch tagged `multi-board'.  It currently
> > differs from the the trunk only in files that are the sources for
> > `libboard.a'.
>
> I have just commited a huge patch that makes entire branch compilable.
> However, nothing currently works (except for `joseki.c' which was
> needed for proper compilation.) ...

OK, another huge patch makes multi-board GNU Go pass `reading.tst'
without unexpected results and with exactly the same node counter as
original.  Phew...  Had to convert a large number of files just for
this.

I accidentally made a couple of commits in the trunk, which were not
meant for it, but have already reverted them.  CVS branching stuff
is a little confusing at first...

BTW, is there a way of unreverting a multi-file commit other than
manually diffing -r 1.(N-1) and -r 1.N and then doing a `patch -R'
on those diffs?  The problem is that N is different for each file...

Paul