[gnugo-devel] determining territory after changing dragon status

From: Phil Zigoris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] determining territory after changing dragon status
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:45:36 -0800

Hi folks,

I'm writing yet another Go client and I've been racking my head trying
to figure this out.

At the end of the game, I'd like to be able to (1) show the territory
determined for each color and (2) allow the user to change to change a
stones DEAD/ALIVE status if gnugo incorrectly does so.

I seem to be able to change the dragon status just fine
(change_dragon_status) but it does not seem to change the results of
whose_territory.  And furthermore, dragon_status seems to mark all the
territory as UNKNOWN.

I know people must have solved this before (e.g. Goban for Mac OS X).
Any suggestions?  I hope i'm not missing something obvious but i've
been digging through the code with no success.

Thanks in advance,
Phil