[gnugo-devel] GNU Go -- Too Difficult

From: Timothy J Frahm
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go -- Too Difficult
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 22:23:43 -0600

Level one, of your GNU Go, is too difficult. There is nothing to keep a novice player interested. Using GNU Go is too disheartening. I'm able to get up to level 5, against the computer, on other AI, but for some reason, GNU Go has ten levels, yet the first level is too difficult.

If you don't care, that's fine. If you'll only recommend that I stop using your software, that is also fine. I just wanted to offer my comments. I am sad that you have taken the fun out of such a wonderful game, though.

TJFrahm