Re: [gnugo-devel] Membership request for group GNU Go

From: Jens Yllman
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Membership request for group GNU Go
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 14:00:07 +0200

Hi,

It was so long ago I looked at the GNU Go code. And now when I did what I said in the other mail there is some complaints about 'old' stuff in autotools. Even if you do not want to make it to new, and not work on older systems. But at the same time. Some things have gotten 'better' in newer versions of autotools.

And when I look at the ttn-maint branch I see you address this. Nice. But also maybe look at the result of autoscan and autoupdate.

Jens

PS. now I really want work on some old style go-engine code