gnuherds-app-dev

First RMS' report -- Fwd: Merging the FSF jobs page and GNU Herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: First RMS' report -- Fwd: Merging the FSF jobs page and GNU Herds
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:06:45 +0200

Hi all,

We invite you to subscribe to the 'gnuherds-app-dev' mailing list at
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/gnuherds-app-dev

The GNU Herds proposal is 1.0

http://gnuherds.org temporally redirected to http://gnuherds.leals.com/

P.S.: Maybe the natural way will be to do the project a GNU project.

Best regards,
Davi