gnuherds-app-dev

[gnu.org #349087] Moving gnuherds.org to FSF hosts

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #349087] Moving gnuherds.org to FSF hosts
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:08:46 -0500

> Note that besides installing the PHP webapp, the PostgreSQL users data
> should
> be moved too.

Perhaps I'm entirely out of the loop, but last I recall when this was
discussed in September was:

> Joshua 'jag' Ginsberg <address@hidden> said:
>
> The FSF is not equipped to offer specialized PHP hosting at this time on
> any of the Foundation-administered machines.

> Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:
>
> We just don't do the sort of thing that you are asking for.

Has there been correspondence you've had with rms, peterb, or johns
(that the sysadmins have not been privy to) that has made you believe
otherwise?

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator