gnuherds-app-dev

Skills administration page

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Skills administration page
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 18:02:37 +0100

I have committed to Git the new Skills administration page.  It was a
requirement to be able to move the project hosting to the FSF hosts.

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnuherds-app.git;a=commit;h=33d7a9465c3e943f1cfeff5be3c70fda255dfda7

Right now any webapp user can access the Admin Skills functionality via the
menu Administration entry. Later we will limit it to the skills
administrators.

I hope the Skills administration task will be carried out by the FSF.
Initially I want to carry it out myself so the webapp 'learning' process be
right. (Right now I am the one who is realizing it.)

Now I propose contact to RMS again to expose the below roadmap:

  1. Somebody with native English level should check the English version
     of the webapp, which is used as base to do the translations. For
     example, some guys has reported that the reading of the FAQ section
     is not very good.

  2. [FSF staff]: Begin to think what to do to move the project to
     the FSF hosts.

  3. Update the translations & apply the new HTML/CSS look&feel.

After I translate it to Spanish I will join the HTML/CSS team.

Davi