gnuherds-app-dev

patch for my version of GNU to the current version.

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: patch for my version of GNU to the current version.
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 22:28:23 -0400

Here is the patch I made for that assignment you gave me.
Unfortunately, there seems to be major differences between the current
version and my version. Perhaps, I should try to get a new current
version and apply what I did to it. You could try pick out what I did
in it, but it is messy.

I attached the patch and sent it to Davi. Dev subscribers won't get
the attachment. If you want the patch just send me an e-mail.