[Gnumed-devel] Re: Hey, That's different

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Hey, That's different
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:04:45 +1000 (AEST)

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, richard terry wrote:

> Checked mail before bed. Been reading a scifi novel all night!
>
> -Searches for patients now but after a search the right hand side of the
> screen (tabbed lists etc) is all gray! Disappeared.
>
> Here is my cut'n past from contacts to try and get the contacts toolbar come
> up in the drug display (so I'd later replace this with a proper one once I
> saw the code worked).
> But of course, it doesn't
ID_SEARCHGLOBAL is not found.

The ID_Foo things for the tools must be defined at the top of the file.
Unfortunatley, the logs are getting very difficult to read now.

IMHO, we should  switch to a default level of lWarn, say, with a --debug
command-line option for the rest.

Also, gmI8N creates a lot of panic logs because it can't find the
translation files. Can we turn its off until trabslation files are made?

This way the talkback logger can only og 'real' errors (not that lack of
translation isn't a bug, of course)

BTW, 'talkback' is a commonly used word: talkback radio for instance.

Ian