Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:13:07 +0200

> Works extremely efficienctly in clinical usage.
As I said, for now I do trust you on this (why shouldn't I ?)
and I don't think I'll suffer for it.

After all if someone doesn't like some aspect of the GUI they
can always plug in something else - due to the beauty of the
conceptual design of the client. And, yes, there's (technical)
beauty in it already.

> Bloody well better stay, after all the work I'm doing!!!, otherwise we
It will, no worries. It is just to good a concept to die.

> Secretary hassling me to start work - patients waiting.
Just back from work :-)