Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 09:49:53 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Bloody well better stay, after all the work I'm doing!!!, otherwise we
It will, no worries. It is just to good a concept to die.
Richard has certainly put a lot of thought into efficient GUI design over the last ten years. I am just waiting to take it for a spin.

Secretary hassling me to start work - patients waiting.
Just back from work :-)
Gnumed never sleeps. ;-)