Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGP_Requests.py
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 02:27:11 +0200

> Richard has certainly put a lot of thought into efficient GUI design
> over the last ten years. I am just waiting to take it for a spin.
Have you been able to try out
 python gnumed.py --debug
yet ? I'd love to have a look at the log to track down that
_() NameError bug.

>>> Secretary hassling me to start work - patients waiting.
>> Just back from work :-)
> Gnumed never sleeps. ;-)
Yep. Actually, this is a rather nice slogan akin to "The
Elephant never forgets" (PostgreSQL). We might want to keep
it. In a sense it also reflects the reality of the medical
profession...

Gerardo, how about putting that into the User's Manual ?
:-)