Re: [Gnumed-devel] Backend complexity

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Backend complexity
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:55:47 +1000

Alan O'Keefe wrote:
Hi Karsten

I have already pointed out some SQL syntax errors in gmconfiguration.sql, there were some others in gmidentity.sql
and also gmgis.sql.  These resulted in various tables not
being created.

Uh? The last versions I checked in were tested & installeed without error. What happened?

I haven't tried the client out yet, primarily because I
generally don't expect it to work unless the backend creates cleanly. Maybe this assumption isn't appropriate ?

True. No clean backend install, no gnumed.
I think I'll upload a "test" database dump which is easier to install, already containing a few dummy patients and fictive clinical details to make front end testing easier.

Bear with me for a couple of days until I find the time

Horst