[Gnumed-devel] AMIS + phrase wheel

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] AMIS + phrase wheel
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 01:08:43 +0200

Hilmar,

you might want to have a look at the phrase wheel in
test_area. Today I fixed two unpleasant bugs that only reared
their head on windows. gmPhraseWheel should now be functional
enough to be used seriously in GnuMed. I'll move it over to
client/ proper as soon as I implement it somewhere.

Horst,

regarding python-common/, should this be kept clean of stuff
dependant on wxPython, I guess ?