[Gnumed-devel] Little BMI Calc Fix + what looks like more 'SetFont' pro

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Little BMI Calc Fix + what looks like more 'SetFont' problems
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 02:53:58 -0500 (EST)

I got GnuMed working again... for a little while it seemed like
it is totally kaputt.  I was a bit asleep on the change over with
pypgsql versions.

Anycase, the fixes I did in the Preg Calc are now done in the BMI
Calculator.  It now also has an i18n icon ('icon_BMI_calc').

Question:
Is there a simple way to roll back changes I made in
'images_gnuMedGP_Toolbar.py'?  All the code I added in that
file is now dead.

Karsten:
I got a whole bunch of these warnings:
        ../src/unix/fontutil.cpp(889): assert "wxFalse" failed: unknown font
style

It looks a lot like the little problem we discussed shortly relating to:
        self.paramsbox.SetFont(wxFont(12,wxSWISS,wxBOLD,wxBOLD,false,''))

The reason I didn't know there were so many is: I get a dialog box when
the first one happens and the option to ignore further ones that are
similar (until now I'd avoided seeking out trouble and had always clicked
to ignore).  I did a --> grep -R "SetFont" * <-- ... there are many of
them in many modules.  Have others seen this problem?

Ian Haywood:
Hi! I would be interested in the gnumed icon.  I've been experimenting
a little bit with icons.  If you have the code used to generate them
I would be interested in that as well.

Michael