[Gnumed-devel] ?Do we want another gnuMed.au Conference soon

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] ?Do we want another gnuMed.au Conference soon
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:07:01 +1100

I ran this suggestion past Horst today and to quote his reply:

> As an additional thought, perhaps its time again for a LIsmore gnuMed
weekend
> conference. Perhaps we could float the idea on the list.

Yes, I was thinking of that too. We'll have to figure out where to do it
to minimize travel costs for everybody (personally, Lismore suits me
fine - but since Coffs Harbour gets service by Virgin it has become a
low cost option too)

Horst

So, What to others think. I quite enjoyed the trip to Lismore last year with
Andre, and the venue seemed to work ok.

Perhaps a meeting again would move help move the clinical things along a bit
and with other developments like drugref.org starting, we might be able to
attract more people.

What do others think.

Regards

Richard