[Gnumed-devel] Ok, got it going > suggestions for Docs

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Ok, got it going > suggestions for Docs
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:33:26 +1100

I looked up the syntax in gmCfg.py, but could I suggest that a line be
inserted in the bootstrap_gm-db.py file which says something like

#before running this script:
#
#-make sure you've installed the symbolic links as listed in make-links.sh
# you can run this by typing sh make-links.sh
#
#-make sure you check the section:
#language library dirs = $language library dirs$
#to make sure the pathways point to the pgsql libraries
#
#usage :
# python bootstrap_gm-db.py --conf-file=yourconfigfilenamehere
# e.g bootstrap_gm-db.py --conf-file=bootstrap-standard_AU.conf
#

Anyway, I can now get up the interface at work, so perhaps having struggled
twice to do this the third time (when I get my dead machine at home back)
it'll be relatively easy. when I do I'll keep a line by line instruction set
to add to the installation docs.

Regards

Richard