[Gnumed-devel] Where to start with gnumed

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Where to start with gnumed
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:24:21 +1100

Now that I've a gui again it's occurred to me that it is useless starting any
clinical modules unless I (we, anyone) can connect to their demographic
sources.

Surely this should be the start.

In Oz, for example I use Pracsoft, in MsAccess 2.0 form. I know Horst was
working on something to import from Pracsoft.

>From a functionality point of view, when typing in a patients name, if the
name is found (and single instance) then the patient summary screen should
appear, with the patient name and address in the top text box.

Why don't we just aim to get this much going as a start, now that those doing
the backend are progressing.

Any Thoughts?

Richard