Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where to start with gnumed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where to start with gnumed
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:03:57 +0100

> What of "just do it" don't you understand ;-))))
Hm, maybe the part:

"There'll be business objects apart from the XML-RPC
interface" PLUS "we should use XML-RPC directly in the GUI".
The former sounds like "do XML-RPC in the business object" to
me while the latter seems to say "but still do it directly in
the GUI". Of course, it is technically possible to mix the two
but that's undesirable IMHO.

> Example: Integers, reals and strings are always safe. Lists and dictionaries
> should be too.
OK.