Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxWindows (?)

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wxWindows (?)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:02:29 +1000

I'm quite confused about exactly what I have to install.
I've been working from the listing in
gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/client/doc/user-manual. I hadn't read "TODO" at all, but
if I am installing, I'm doing what I'd do with any other package and working
from what appears to be the instructions.
The current dependency problems relate to glibc2.3. In order to compile this I
also had to upgrade gcc. I'm sorting out how the add-ons work for glibc as
that is also confusing. (and that isn't our documentation).
Liz

--
Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at
once.